Posted February 4, 2010 – 9:42 pm in: Themes, Windows 7
We have covered several fancy themes in the days gone by, including the recent Sonye theme, but here is a different theme to spice your desktop. Full Glass for Windows 7 is a beautiful theme with transparent Start menu and window.
How to install:
2. Download the theme from here.
3. Next, copy Longhorn Full Glass folder and the file Longhorn Full Glass.theme into your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes folder.
4. Finally, double-click Full Glass.theme to apply the theme.
Unfortunately, this is theme is available only for Windows 7 x64 as of now. You might also like to download 14 aero glass gadgets for your Windows 7 desktop.Tags:
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop