Windows 7 comes with a bunch of good games such as Chess Titans, FreeCell, Hearts, Internet Backgammon, Solitaire, Internet Spades, Mahjong Titans, Minesweeper, Purble Place, Internet Checkers, and Spider Solitaire.
So, if you have installed one of these editions and would like to enable and play native games, follow the procedure given below:
1. Type Windows features in Start menu search area and hit enter to launch Windows features dialog box.
2. Here, select the Games check box and click Ok button to enable Games feature. Windows may take a few seconds to enable the same.
3. You are done! But if the Games folder entry is missing from the Start menu, you need to follow the next two steps as well.
4. Right-click on Start menu and select Properties to open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog-box. Open Customize Start Menu box by clicking Customize button.
5. Here, scroll down the list to see Games entry. Select Display as a link radio button and click Ok and then Apply button to see Games folder entry in Start menu.
You might also like to download the popular puzzle game Tinker for Windows 7 from Microsoft.