Earlier today, we published how to install language packs in Windows 7 Home Premium edition. Like Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional also doesn’t allow you install language packs by default.
If you have gone through our how to install language packs in Windows 7 Home Premium guide, you needn’t go through this article as the procedure to install language packs in Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional is same.
Windows 7 Professional Edition users can follow the steps given below to install a language pack:
1. Download Vistalizator. Vistalizator is a portable tool for Vista and Windows 7 to install language packs.
2. Also download your language pack from here.
3. Fire up the Vistalizator program and click Add languages button to select the downloaded language pack. Click Open button to start extracting and installing the pack. Please click Ok if you are prompted with a warning message.
4. Vistalizator will take a few minutes to complete the language pack installation. Once done, you can activate the new language. You can also switch between installed and default languages using the same tool.
5. Good luck with installing language interface packs.