Posted January 21, 2010 – 6:01 pm in: Windows 7 Guides
If you have been following us for the last few weeks or so, you probably know about transparent Calculator and Notepad software for Windows 7. For a change, here is a cool way to make your Windows Media Player transparent (aero glass).
In this guide, you need not to replace any system files manually. The procedure is simple as well.
1. Download WMP full glass tool and extract the content to desktop to see a folder named WMP full glass.
2. In folder, you will see WMP full glass x64 and WMP full glass applications (exe files).
3. Run the appropriate (.exe) file. Note that this tool doesn’t have any UI. So you won’t see anything on screen.
4. Don’t Reboot your PC!
5. Open Windows Media Player in video mode to see the Aero Glass Media Player. If you can’t see the Glass Style, follow the next step.
6. Switch to Library mode and then revert to Now Playing mode to see the Aero Style.
Although we have tested this tool only on Windows 7 (x86) this tool should work fine on Vista as well.Tags: Windows 7, Windows Media Player
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop