As you may know, Google has released the stable version of Chrome 4.0 recently with loads of improvements. According to the Google Chrome blog, the latest stable version of Chrome is 42% faster than the previous version (3.0).
With Chrome v4.0 you are able to sync bookmarks and also it allows you install extensions from the official Google Chrome extensions gallery with a few clicks. With all these features and robust performance Chrome looks better than ever.
If you have already installed Chrome and now want to make it as your default browser, here is how do it:
1. Run the Google Chrome browser.
2. Click Tools and then select Options to launch Google Chrome Options.
3. On the Basics tab, click Make Google Chrome default browser button to set Chrome as your default browser.
4. Close the dialog-box and you are done.
5. Enjoy the smartest browser on the earth!