Posted January 29, 2010 – 9:38 pm in: Vista Troubleshooting
Good news for Windows XP and Vista users! You can now fix most of XP/Vista errors online without the help of third-party tools.
Unlike Windows 7, XP and Vista operating systems don’t come with Windows troubleshooting tools by default. Windows 7 comes with over 20 troubleshooting tools that help you fix most of Windows errors quickly and easily.
In order to help Windows XP (SP3) and Vista (SP2) users, Microsoft has launched an online service named Automated Troubleshooting Services that automatically detects and fixes common Windows issues such as unused icons, Windows update error, disk volume errors, broken desktop shortcuts and incorrect system time display.
How it works:
1. Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services scans your computer and detects the root causes of common problems, then
2. Automatically fixes the problems that it finds.
3. Offers additional resources if the problem isn’t fixed
Note that this tool is only for Windows XP and Vista operating systems. If you are running, please refer our troubleshooting Windows 7 using inbuilt tools guide. You might also like to download Windows 7 troubleshooting tips guide from Microsoft.
Thanks to SoftpediaTags:
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop