Posted September 17, 2008 – 4:48 am in: Vista Tweaks
If you are not using this feature of Vista, it’s better to remove this since this service can eat up enough system resources while it’s working.
You can remove this feature as follows:
1. Type in appwiz.cpl in the Start menu search box and hit enter.
2. In the Programs and features window, open Turn Windows features on or off to proceed to Windows Features page where the feature to be removed.
3. Scroll down and uncheck the box named Remote Differential Compression and click OK.
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop