Now that the Language Interface Packs are available for Office 2010, many of you might want to install one or more LIPs. Downloading and installing a Language Interface Pack is pretty simple. Once installed, you can use OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and World features in different language.
For starters, here is how to install LIPs in Office 2010:
1. Visit the official LIPs page to download your LIP. Make sure that you choose the right version from the available x86 and x64 versions. If you are not sure about your Office 2010 version, please follow our how to know your Office 2010 version guide.
2. Run the LIP installer, click Yes for the UAC prompt, accept the license agreement and finally hit Install button to begin installing the LIP.
3. Once installed, click OK button.
How to enable the installed LIP in Office 2010:
1. Open Office Word, Excel or OneNote.
2. Navigate to File, Options and then switch to the Language tab.
3. Here, select the installed LIP in the Editing Language list and click Save as default button to enable the LIP as the default editing language. To set the installed LIP as the default display language, select the same in the Display Language list and then click Save as Default button.
4. Select Yes for the prompt to enable the new LIP.
5. You are done!