Posted August 30, 2009 – 9:01 am in: Windows 7
Earlier we have shown you how to install Windows 7 using bootable USB/flash/pen drive and also how to create only a bootable USB.
As many users are asking us an easier way to create bootable USB to reduce the task that we have covered in install windows 7 from USB guide (which uses command prompt), we have compiled a list of utilities that help you create a bootable USB in a few minutes.
There might be some paid tools that help to create a bootable USB, but these tools are really helpful as one can create a bootable USB in a few steps. All these utilities are absolutely free to download and use.
1. Unebootin: This is the best and the ultimate tool to create a bootable USB to install Windows 7, Vista, or XP. With this tool one can create a bootable USB pen drive with a single-click. You can follow our how to create bootable Windows 7, Vista, XP USB flash drive with single-click guide to know more.
2. A bootable USB: Making a bootable USB is very easy with a bootable USB compared the long command prompt approach. The only catch is that this tool doesn’t work with Windows XP.
3. WinToFlash: WinToFlash is another fantastic freeware to install Windows 7, Vista and XP from USB flash drive. Even WinToFlash also consumes very less time to make a bootable Windows USB drive.
4. Make USB Disk Bootable: According to the developer of Make USB Disk Bootable tool, this tool supports & works fine on Windows XP only. So, use this tool to create a bootable XP only. This uses the HP USB Dos format tool to make the disk bootable.Tags: Bootable Windows 7
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop