Posted February 26, 2009 – 1:52 pm in: Windows 7
What we all have been waiting for is finally revealed with MSDN blog post, which was posted earlier today. As you know, Microsoft has made many improvements in the build 7022 & 7032. Windows 7 lovers were unable to know the features and the improvements in the RC build of Windows 7, which supposed to hit by April.
If you are eagerly waiting for the information about the RC build, then here is what you are looking for. Chaitanya Sareen at MSDN has posted a long list of features and improvements that have been made since the release of Windows 7 Beta. I have listed all the features and improvements in the below list.
1. Windows Flip (ALT + TAB) with Aero Peek
2. Windows Logo + <#> keyboard shortcut
3. Needy State: Outlook reminders or a Messenger chat icon will flash seven times to attract user attention.
4. Taskbar “Open With”: “Open With” drag/drop on the taskbar with Shift key.
5. Taskbar scaling: More room to pin common programs.
6. Anchoring taskbar thumbnails: Color Hot-track stays active when the mouse hovers over taskbar thumbnails
7. When a program is installed, it is automatically and temporarily surfaced at the bottom of the Start Menu.
8. Users can customize of jump list length. Maximum of 10 items may be automatically suggested by default.
9. Increased pinning flexibility with Jump List
10. Desktop icon view option is independent from gadget view options.
11. Aero Peek for touch
12. Multi-touch touch keyboard
13. Multi-touch right-click
14. Drag/Drop and selection
15. Improved Internet Radio playback
16. Improved playback support for video content from digital camcorders and cameras
A total of 36 features and improvements have been mentioned in the post. You can read the detailed post at MSDN.Tags:
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop