The language bar is a small toolbar that appears on your desktop to help you quickly switch between added input languages, input method editors, and keyboard layouts. When you add a new keyboard layout or input language, a language bar will appear in your Windows 7 desktop or taskbar.
The bar is very helpful if you switch between input languages or keyboard layouts often, but most users prefer to disable or hide it from the taskbar and desktop. If too want to get rid of the language toolbar, here is how to hide it:
1. Type Region and language or intl.cpl in Start menu search box and hit enter key.
2. In the Region and Language dialog-box, switch to Keyboards and Languages tab.
3. Here, under Keyboards and other input languages, click Change keyboards button to open Text services and Input Languages.
4. Move to Language Bar tab and select Hidden option. You can also select Show the language bar as transparent when inactive if you don’t want to hide it completely.
5. Click Apply button and you are done!