Windows 7 users who have been running Enterprise or Ultimate edition can easily change the display language with a few clicks. By installing & activating language pack one can change the language used for text in menus, Windows, dialog boxes and other areas of Windows 7.
Here is how to install and activate a language in Windows 7:
1. Type Region and Language in Start menu search field and then hit enter to open Region and Language settings.
2. In the Region and Language dialog-box, switch to Keyboards and Languages tab.
3. Under Display language, click Install/uninstall languages button. If you have already installed languages packs, you will see the languages list just below it.
4. Click Install display languages and then click Launch Windows Update option to open Windows Update window where you will be given opportunity to download one or more language packs.
5. Here, click Optional updates are available link to see all available display languages for Windows 7. Click one or more languages, select Ok and then click Install updates button to start installing the selected language packs.
6. Once the language pack is installed, select the new language in the drop down list and click Ok. You might need to logoff and then logon to apply the pack.
7. Now you should see the language bar in the Taskbar area, which lets you quickly switch between installed languages. You can disable the Language bar by right-clicking on the taskbar and then deselecting Language bar option.