Microsoft Office 2010 RTM has been available to download for some time now. Like Windows Language Interface Packs, Office 2010 language packs allow you change the language used for text in menus, dialog boxes and toolbars.
Office 2010 language packs are available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Please note that the language pack installation screens will show the instructions and options in the language that you are installing (we have used English language pack in this guide, so all texts are in English).
Here is how to install language pack for Office 2010:
1. Download Office 2010 language pack from here. Office 2010 language packs are available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Make sure that you have downloaded the right language pack before installing the pack.
2. Double-click on the downloaded file and click continue for the UAC prompt.
3. In the next screen, you will asked to select a Microsoft Office product. Select Microsoft Office 2010 language pack from the list and click Continue button to see the license agreement screen.
4. Accept the license agreement, click Continue button.
5. In the following screen, you can choose between custom or direct install methods. If your Windows drive (generally “C” drive) running out of space, click Custom button to change the install location.
6. Installation may take a few minutes. Once done, you will see successfully installed message.
Please note that Office 2010 RTM language packs are not available yet. So, if you are running Office 2010 RTM, please wait for a few days.