Posted February 18, 2009 – 9:30 am in: Themes, Windows 7, Windows 7 Guides
Apart from the usual stuffs that you can see in our previously created Windows 7 themes, this theme also comes with a new Welcome Center, Task Pane, Desktop Icons and five cool ‘OneWorld’ images as sideshow to make your Windows 7 desktop better than ever.
The OneWorld theme is just 8MB and contains the following files:
1. OneWorld themepack
4. Instructions file
Procedure to install the theme:
* Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file.
* Double-click on the file named “OneWorld.themepack” to apply the theme.
*Go to C:\Windows\System32 (Where “C” is your Windows 7 OS drive).
* Locate the file named “Oobefldr.dll” & “Shell32.dll” and take the ownership of the files. If you don’t know about taking ownership of a file, then please read our “How to take ownership of a file in Windows 7” guide.
* Now, rename the files as “OobefldrOLD.dll” & “Shell32OLD.dll” and minimize the folder. Click Continue button for the confirmation dialog box.
* Open the WVC OneWorld folder and copy Oobefldr.dll & Shell32.dll files to C:\Windows\System32 folder.
* Click Continue button for Windows prompt.
* Reboot your system to see the change.
This theme has been tested on 32-bit Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 systems; not sure if it works on x64 systems.Tags: Windows 7 themes
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop