Posted May 13, 2010 – 5:11 pm in: Microsoft Office
Recently, we showed you how to download and install a Language Interface Pack for Microsoft Office 2010 suite. To use an installed Language Pack, you need to select and apply it.
In this guide, we will show you how to change Office 2010 language. Note that you can’t use Office 2010 Beta language pack for RTM suite.
1. Launch an Office 2010 application (Word, Excel or any other).
2. Go to File menu and click Options to open settings box. In the left pane, click Language tab to see list of installed languages. If you haven’t installed a language pack yet, please follow our how to install Office 2010 language pack guide.
3. Next, under Choose display language, select your new language and click Set as default button. You can also set your new language as the help language by clicking the Set as default button under Help language.
4. Click Ok button. You will be asked to restart the Office program, and doing so will change your Office 2010 display language.
5. You are done!
If you have downloaded a trial version of Office 2010 RTM, refer to our how to extend Office 2010 trial period guide to use the Office 2010 suite for 180 days.Tags:
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop