Posted July 16, 2009 – 6:15 pm in: Windows 7 Guides
I have come across a few Aero related issues in Windows 7 recently . Well, as Windows 7 is still in release candidate (RC) stage, users might find a bug or two along with some errors.
But here is a cool and simple way to know what’s wrong with Windows Aero feature (Aero includes effects such as transparency and display effects). There is a Aero troubleshooter in Windows 7 that helps you fix Aero related problems with a few clicks.
To use Aero troubleshooter follow the steps given below:
1. Type troubleshooting in Windows 7 Start menu search field and hit enter, or navigate to Start > Control Panel > All Control Panel items (that is set Control Panel view to small icons or large icons) > Troubleshooting.
2. Under Troubleshoot computer problems click on the option named Display Aero desktop effects. This will launch Aero troubleshooting tool.
3. Click Next to begin the troubleshooting operation.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to fix the error.
As you can see in the above screenshot, the Aero troubleshooter reports that Desktop Window Manager is disabled and also indicates that Desktop Window Manager is disabled. Using the report, you can simply fix it.
5. You can also see the detailed troubleshooting report by clicking on View detailed information and print it for further use. That’s all.Tags: Aero, Windows 7
You Might Also Like:
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop