Posted October 30, 2008 – 5:46 pm in: Vista Tweaks, Windows 7
I am starting my guide with this three-letter word. After working for almost 2 hours I got this Windows 7 taskbar on my Windows Vista. As you might know, Microsoft has introduced a new taskbar for Windows 7 which is completely different from Windows Vista. I was looking around to remove the text from taskbar and finally succeed as well.
So, below is the guide to get Windows 7 taskbar on Windows Vista.
1. Download and install EnhanceMyVista from here.
2. Open EnhanceMyVista , go to Customization > Taskbar and select “Iconize your taskbar” option.
3. Save and close the program. Reboot your system.
4. Now, right click on taskbar, select Unlock taskbar. Once again right click on the quick launch area >View> select “Large Icons”.
5. Drag the top corner so that you can get a large taskbar like Windows 7.
6. After dragging it to the Windows 7 taskbar size, right click on taskbar and lock it.
If you have any doubts , feel free to ask by leaving a comment. Don’t copy from Into Windows!!Tags: Windows 7 taskbar