Posted May 6, 2010 – 6:35 pm in: Messengers
Windows Live Messenger is one of the best messengers available out there. Most of Windows users have installed Live Messenger and eagerly waiting for the next version of Live Messenger, Windows Live Messenger 2010 (Wave 4).
Sometimes you may want to uninstall the Messenger from Windows 7. Though uninstalling the Messenger is simple, many users find it difficult as they can’t see Windows Live Messenger entry under the installed programs list of Control Panel. If for any reason, you want to uninstall Windows Live Messenger in Windows 7, you can do it as follows.
1. Type appwiz.cpl or programs and features in Start menu search box and hit enter to open Programs and Features window.
2. In the installed programs list, locate the entry named Windows Live Essentials and double-click on it.
3. In the resulting dialog-box, select Uninstall option and click Continue.
4. Select Messenger check box and click Continue to start uninstalling Windows Live Messenger from your Windows 7 computer.
5. You are done!Tags: Windows 7